Thanks for Visiting
I'm currently researching the history of Military Bases in Ireland. Particularly the Cork Harbour Fortifications. This is a personal project and I intend to document all information here in this site. There are many resources on the internet that are incomplete or otherwise vague. If you have any information that may be of use such as photos, maps etc. then feel free to e-mail me (webmaster at sweetnam.eu).
- PXE/Kickstart Rough Howto
- Using Netcat for Backup
- Reverse Proxy with Squid - How to configure multiple webservers using one IP address.
- My Bookmarks - Links to various pages that I found interesting/helpful.
- Ferrari 248 F1 - Gallery of photos of Michael Schumachers 2006 F1 car taken on October 17th 2007
- Lismore October 2007 - A small gallery of pictures taken in Lismore, Co. Waterford. October 10th 2007
- 1962 Storm - Small gallery of three pictures of the 1962 storm to hit Youghal.
- Old Mail Setup - Details of my old complicated mail setup.
- Reserve Defence Force - History of my service in the Irish Army Reserve Defence Force.
- Anatomy of an iMac - My poor little iMac. Gutted and then disposed of.
- Gallery of Humour - Stuff on the web that I found funny!
- April 4th 2007 - Another Gallery - This time taken with my new Nokia N73.
- The Dogs - Added a small gallery with pictures of the dogs.
- Quick and dirty Gentoo install - Quick and dirty Gentoo install guide.
- Custom Apache and PHP - Quick HowTo on compiling your own Apache and PHP setup.
- Youghal - Shamelessly plagerised the Youghal page from Wikipedia.
- Recent Books - Recently read books.
- Poor mans PDF - Created a new tutorial on creating PDF documents for free on Windows.
- Vienna_Nov/Dec_2006 - Added 5 pictures of my last trip to Vienna.
I've been working in I.T. since 1997. During that time I have amassed a rather large collection of computers and paraphenalia and now have the equivalent of a small data centre here at home. If you are interested in what I'm running, take a look at my equipment list. Or for where I have worked previously you might like to check out my CV. Since November 1991 I have been a serving member in the Irish Army Reserve Defence Force.
Most recent blog entries: <rss>http://blog.sweetnam.eu/feed/%7Chttp://tech.sweetnam.eu/syndication.axd</rss>